Skip to the content
FREE SHIPPING with purchase of 2 or more!
- Great appetizer for Xmas – Simple! These were gone in 60 seconds in my house, my kids loved them!
- Mix in bowl:
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage meat
- 2 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs oregano,
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- Scoop and drop bites onto parchment lined baking sheets
- Bake about 20-25 min at 350 degrees until golden brown
- Serve warm with Montauk Kitchen Sausage Sauce Original and Spicy! (Pic shows spicy)